- I worked out removing the extra width from the back of the skirt pretty well. By doing so, I changed the original design from A-line to a somewhat straight style.
- I graded the original pattern up two sizes.
- Practiced my invisible zipper application (still needs some work).
- and I completed another sew along.
- Now that the skirt is finished, I have another wool blend plaid skirt to add to my winter wardrobe.
I gave it a spin around the block yesterday, and it wore quite well. Thanks for allowing me to tag along on this - it was fun, and I did learn a few things in the process.