This was my first vintage pattern purchase about, oh, 5 years ago. Its undated - sometime in the 50's.
I opened it up and was dismayed to find that it had no printing and I had no idea how to approach it. So it just got stored. Little did I realise then how adventurous I would become and that there was a world of assistance out there to explain these patterns.
So I've dug it out and am going to give it a go.
Hopefully its got tons of ease because I don't think I'd fit into it if its true to the size on the pattern cover.
I'm thinking of doing the version with the little cap sleeves. Although I may go there with the poufy ones if this is successful.
I havent even thought about fabric yet, I'll just knock a toile together and then make a call.
Wish me luck !