Saturday, January 1, 2011

Posting to This Site

It is so exciting to see how many people have signed up to participate in this sewalong! Just a couple of suggestions to keep the site manageable:
  1. When you post photos, set the size to small. We can still click on them and see them at full size.
  2. Add your name as a label every time you post. For example, I labeled the post I just put up ("Torn Between Two Patterns") as "LindsayT." This will make it easier to search posts by participants.
  3. [updated to add] Also, please label your posts with the era you are sewing (i.e, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s) and the type of garment you are making (i.e., dress, jacket, coat, blouse, etc.)
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne, I registered for this Sew A Long - I haven't done a sew along before - I didn't get an email about how to join in and post on the blog - hope you can help??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a loan? contact Us Via Email:dickson.oneil884@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete