Friday, January 14, 2011

REALITY CHECK!

REALITY: That which is real; an actual existence; that which is not imagination, fiction, or pretense; that which has objective existence, and is not merely an idea.

So here is my CURRENT REALITY: I am never going to make my original garment a REALITY. I love love the pattern but I can't find fabric I love love and time is slipping by....

So here is my NEW REALITY: Vogue 2934. I love love it too. I have a perfect piece of fabric in my stash and I know I can make this one a REALITY!


Here we go again!

3 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that top pattern for a while, now. I think the jacket will be cool (warm?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the (one of) the hardest things about sewing is finding the right fabric for the right pattern.

    Sounds like V2934 is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job not settling! Stitch up that stash, and maybe we'll hit NYC together again to replenish it!

    ReplyDelete