Friday, January 28, 2011

My Pattern Choice from Territory Mom

First, let me tell you how excited and privileged I am to be a part of this sewalong.  I feel like I have my own personal home ec teacher.
This pattern comes from a pattern book distributed by the American Thread Company and published in 1945.  I didn't want to take up too much room so you can read more about my choice here.
Anyway, I'm Territory Mom and I have three blogs, too many, I know.  OklaHome is my first blog about Oklahoma, of course and my family history.  Delayed But Not Denied is about being a mom and raising a sensational son (we have the big "A") and his wonderful sister.  New Territory Co. is my sewing and business blog.
I know this is the Great Vintage Sewalong but to me it is a great escape.
Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Have a great day and happy sewing.
Love,
Territory Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment